Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Stop Russian Around!

    January 26, 2017 in Vietnam ⋅ 🌬 29 °C

    26/01/17

    Doc Let Back down to Nha Trang (Vietnam)

    Stop Russian around!

    After the drama of yesterday ee decide we'll check out 2 days early as its so grim.

    Noblet writes a snotty email to Agoda & trip advisor for their dodgy forwarding techniques.

    Then says to me.... "I've accidentally sent that email to the hotel, we better leave" so we pack at a hundred miles an hour and check out pronto laughing all the way!!

    He's ill to be fair I'll let his idiocy slide 😂😂😂😂

    Bus back down to the main town and bag a nice hotel £15 pn.... This is more like it YEY!!

    Phone call to iResort a spa type of thing, and they come and pick us up in a golf buggy and drive us the 6km to the resort.

    Next thing you know we're scrapping in a mud bath mud wrestling disturbing the peace.... Then, its into a giant pot of tea where we soak in Lipton for 20 minutes! Then we get in some geothermally heated salt water... Which is a massive swimming pool with giant water falls and a view over Nha Trang to die for!!! This is brilliant! Living the dream (although still not as good as the one with beer in iceland with dad!)

    Once we've chilled out we head back down for a foot massage. They make us change into some communal bathing outfits we look soo Chinese! The lads start the foot massage which is lovely until they start karate chopping your feet.... Wtf pal!!!

    Feet finished and feeling thoroughly violated we head for some food and more chill.

    It's quite late and though the park is meant to be open until 8pm loads of the pools are being emptied and clean and we can't find the flumes... Nooo!!

    Traditional handstand competition and then drowning each other sesh and it's day done!!! What a great day for £20 each!!! Imagine how much that would be in the UK!

    Top notch chicken pie.... Uuuhhh I like pie.

    Went to get a taxi home and the Russians (of which there are many) are worse than the Chinese at queueing we kick off to not much avail! Then two cheeky Russians approach is having the crack about pushing in and then realise we're not Russian! They proceed to push in front of ten people and barge into the next taxi.... Psssshhhhh this is ridi!! Anyway now even the Russians think we're Russians. What is with people assuming we're German/ Russian... It's constant!

    Must be how fit we are!

    Jump in a taxi and share with a few Chinese brilliant! Obviously the driver asks us for the lions share of the fare as we're white. Honestly the racism we're on the receiving end of on this trip is ridic! I feel like Leon!

    German sausage and chips for tea to try and get Noblet eating again.... It seems to have worked touch wood!!
    Read more