Satellite
Mostra sulla mappa
  • Monday, 1 June

    2 giugno 2020, Australia ⋅ ⛅ 4 °C

    Rain kept doings to a minimum yesterday. Our garbage is collected each Monday. When we went to put some in the bin later in the day, it was still full. We phoned Kevin next door to see if his had been collected. He told us that there was a tree over the road just past his driveway so the garbo couldn’t get through. We are the last stop on this road and he turns around here so no-one else was affected.

    We did go over to Tiger Hill Park to measure for some cattle yards we hope to construct there.

    Tuesday John turned a bit of a corner and all of a sudden took great strides across the big room. Compared to the small steps he has been sporting for so long now it took us a bit by surprise. Need to celebrate so called Kathy and Peter to see if they could come over for a cuppa. Not only would they come for a cuppa, Kathy would bake a chocolate fudge cake. Wow - it was serious chocolate, with a gooey centre and soooo delicious. We have a little left for today.

    Visitors left the lodge and came over to say goodbye. Joe’s wife was carrying a bottle of Moet and some chocolates and tripped over her shoe laces (the left one seemed to get caught in the hooks on her right boot). It was raining very heavily at this point but she managed to save the champagne. It felt like Valentine’s day with such goodies!
    Leggi altro