Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 12

    Another bright winters day.

    24. heinäkuuta 2020, Australia ⋅ ⛅ 5 °C

    First up, Tattler deliveries. Janette and I deliver to O'Dea Rd, Watchbox Creek Rd and ‘Molyullah Village’. We also pick up the Tattlers for two other deliverers and deliver them to their mailboxes. There are far fewer hard copy deliveries these days than once upon a time. Many people choose to download their's each month from the Tattler website.
    Deliverers, Jan and Terry live at the end of Ryans Creek Rd. Dropping their Tattlers off gives us a good excuse to go for a really nice drive down their valley. On the way, a bright orange tractor really stood out in a paddock. Only trouble was that it won't be going anywhere for a while - it's bogged to the axles. Lex would say “that'll be there till Christmas”.
    Because we're only about a week off calving and some of the cows are looking to be getting close, we will check them each day from now. A little hay always brings them to the tractor and we can do a head count and a progress check.
    #1003 has a bit of a limp so we might get her into the yards tomorrow morning and have a look at her. Because it's been so wet there could be a bacterial infection in her foot. Might need a shot of penicillin.
    Lue lisää