Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 13

    Bungendore to Huskisson.

    21 Disember 2021, Australia ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    Set off about 8.30am intending to drive to Batemans Bay and the up the coast to Husky.
    Our on board navigator (GPS) offered us an alternate inland route. We opted to take her advice and turned inland.
    It was certainly a good decision. We had plenty of time and the drive was very scenic. We suspect there was far less traffic this way too.
    This route zig-zagged across country showing the signs of the fierce bushfires two years ago.
    We arrived in Husky about 10.30, and, as we couldn't check in till 2.00pm, we parked at the motel and went to have brekky. Janette bought two Christmas tree ornaments and we each bought a pair of sunglasses.
    A message from Trish and Paul showed they weren't far away. They also parked at the motel and we met them there and then walked down the street.
    We had lunch at the Husky Club, walked to the shops and booked a dolphin cruise for 10.30am tomorrow. We walked down to a little beach opposite the motel. No wonder there are so many families here - this beach is ideal for littlies - a safe little bay for splashing around and rock pools to explore. Back to the motel to freshen up before dinner.
    Dinner was at the Motel's restaurant, the Sandbar - pizzas and a couple of bottles of Pinot Grigio.
    Retired at 9.30pm.
    Baca lagi