Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    It started with rain...

    April 25 on the Philippines ⋅ ☀️ 32 °C

    Today's original plan was to get up early, head out for breakfast, and then on to a canopy tour before it gets too hot. However, the weather had other ideas. We woke to some heavy rain fall that lasted around 20 minutes, which was lovely to watch and smell.

    As it had decided to rain, we left the house much later than expected and thus decided it would be too wet and hot to do it today. As expected, the rainfall made it so humid! It must have been 80% humidity today. I think we were all more drenched than we had ever been.

    We got breakfast at a hostel that looked pretty bust, only to discover that it was the organising of a huge tour group. Regardless, we had our breakfast and decided to mission back to the house as Marco had said we could use the pool at the other villa while there were no guests staying up there today.

    Our afternoon consisted of lounging around the pool and reading. A late lunch back in town, which was not super tasty but looked fancy, and then on to some exporing shops and roads untravelled yet. Bought some cold coconuts had a beer, missioned back to the accommodation for a refresh, and then decided it was all too hard to head back to town as we were all knackered.

    The compromise was a little close by outdoor family business out of their house, which had great reviews - Mia's Bistro. It lived up to the name and was very tasty.
    Read more