Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 14

    White Beach and a Sunset party boat

    2 mai, Philippines ⋅ ☁️ 31 °C

    Today, we had a super lazy morning, once again getting to breakfast after 9 am. and spending most of the morning in air conditioning and planning the rest of the afternoon. Jay kept napping and claiming he hadn't slept at all....

    Once we decided to leave the air con, we headed to White Beach and spent some time under this big tree for shade and swimming in incredibly clear water that, unfortunately, was filled with fine algae.

    We then got a quick round of nachos and some chunky monkey shakes. They were filling and just ended up finishing off Jess and Lilly's shakes, crowning him, the Chunkiest Monkey 🐒 👑 !

    Next thing you know, we were walking across a totally floating jetty and boarding our sunset tour.
    It was not a terrible time. The boat went up the coast a bit before turning around and coming back to a reef spot where we could swim and snorkel if we pleased until sunset came.
    We chose to stay on the boat, drink terrible cocktails, eat a ham board, and choose some songs to dance to.

    The sunset was gorgeous, and we had a splendid time up top of the boat enjoying it. The party boat only really became a party in the last 10 minutes on the way back to shore so they could film some social media stuff 😅.
    En savoir plus