Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    That time we got matching tattoos

    May 3 on the Philippines ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    Our final day was pretty uneventful. Jay and Esther had a "nap" after breakfast, and Jess and Lilly went to hang out at the final pool on their list.

    We then rendezvous and headed to the beach. We were told we had to get a non-negotiable pancake from one of the places, so after going on the wait list and a quick swim, we were sitting in front of more than we could handle. Note to self - trust the servers. If they say it's huge and you should have a half serving, do so!
    The red velvet pancake was delicious, though we could not eat it all 😞.

    It was during this lunch that we came to the conclusion that we were to find a tattooist and get matching tattoos. After going to one place and deciding against it, another google search led us to the place. An hour later, we were all branded with palm tree tattoos 🌴 ! This was Jay's first tattoo and is no longer of virgin skin!

    Later, as we were trying to find a sports bar to watch the AFL, we found ourselves in a street food market. We grabbed a few small bites, yum 😋, and proceeded our search. We finally found one that after 5 minutes of us being seated, had a channel malfunction. The girls continued to watch the last, nail-biting quarter, from their phone.

    On our way home, Lilly convinced us all to hire a karaoke booth for an hour. You can guess how that went🎙
    Read more