Satellitt
Vis på kartet
  • Dag 19

    18. 3. Koh Phangan

    1. juli 2023, Thailand ⋅ 🌧 28 °C

    The weather really didn't look promising this morning , it was grey and very windy but it wasn't raining so we decided to head out to the beaches anyway, first stop being Koh Ma beach . One end of the beach had beautiful palm trees and white sands , the other end was very rocky . We walked the length of the beach with our legs stinging due to the sand and the wind! There was nowhere protected from the wind, so we didn't stay very long.
    Haad Salad was the name of the next beach we visited , luckily the weather had improved a little and there was lots more space on this beach . We explored the beach but decided not to go snorkeling because of the grey sky and the wind. Instead, we stopped off at the cafe and had frappucinos (not salaad😂) whilst admiring the waves for a while .
    There were some weekly markets selling food and clothes not too far from us , so we slowly headed in that direction , stopping off at haad yao beach first .
    The first market was quite small and only sold food . The food was amazing though! We bought some fish tempura and a wrap for dinner.
    The second market was really busy and lively , absolutely packed with food and clothes stalls . We had a look around here for a couple of hours, and enjoyed a cold drink on the beach front afterwards .
    We drove back to our little bungalow and did some washing , we also booked our accommodation for Koh Tao , where we will be visiting next !
    Les mer