Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    10. 1. Ao Nang, Krabi

    August 10, 2023 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 29 °C

    Our little mini bus arrived at 0930 to take us to Krabi . The mini bus was very cramped and we initially had quite a few stops along the way . We were under the impression that it would take 4.5 hours to get to Krabi airport . Luckily we were then in about 3 hours and then had a short taxi ride to our homestay.
    Once in our room , we did some washing and chilled for a few hours afterwards. We think the heat took it out of us a bit yesterday in the cave ! We eventually gathered the energy to have a look around the main beach street in Krabi called Ao Nang and walk down to the beach .
    There were quite a few people skim boarding at the beach, which is pretty impressive ! We decided to stay and watch them whilst the sun went down .
    At this stage , we were both feeling pretty hungry . We slowly walked back along the main street and thought we would stop off at an Italian for a change. We had the most disgusting pizzas ever and it was a complete disappointment- reminding us why we never stop off at these types of restaurants, a curry would have been much nicer !
    We walked back to our hotel and showered etc. We shared a couple of beers and had a relatively early night .
    Read more