Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 21

    Italian soulmates

    August 21, 2019 in Bosnia and Herzegovina ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    Jajce was our stop before Sarajevo. We didn't know what to expect about that town. We just knew that it had a beautiful old town and a magnificent waterfall. We chilled during the day nearby the river and we discovered the city during the sunset. It was a very nice place to see, but again, the best thing that can happen to us is meeting new friends. This time that hilarious globetrotter couple, Lorena and Andrea.

    We saw them arriving in their old classic van some hours after us. The following morning we did some yoga, separately but at the same moment. We went to have breakfast and right before they were about to leave, we met in front of a coffee shop. We instantly connected and spent the next three days together in Visoko and Sarajevo playing some guitar and singing on the back of their van, drinking tones of coffee and some Rakija.

    How fantastic it is, when you meet people from a different place on that precise moment, so you can find out that you're linked to each other and love the same way of life? What an amazing thing to experience!

    Life is simple if you make it simple.

    Grazie mille for the laughs and the awesome moments. See you in India ♡
    Read more