衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日121

    Finally Fayetteville

    2022年9月23日, アメリカ ⋅ ☀️ 79 °F

    So we had a relatively short drive to Fayetteville, about 2.5 hours plus when towing...I like the Missouri landscapes, wooded, rolling hills, more livestock than Illinois. Beautiful driving day with white clouds in a bright blue sky. Out here you get to see clouds allot compared to the hazy, grey blue skies of the central valley.
    Took a short business loop into the small town of Anderson. It's always interesting to drive into some of these small towns and find a local deli for lunch, especially if you don't want to make sandwiches!
    Shared a deli sandwich at the Mustang deli, ate outside so Charlie got to get out off the RV also. Looked like an interesting collectibles shop to spend sometime across the street only to find out it was simply someone's home!
    Back in the RV and rolled into Fayetteville early afternoon. Lots of hugs and hellos and then we moved in. A week's worth of dirty laundry, sheets, towels, laptop, dog crate, etc. Etc. Still warm and humid here, but not bad.
    Settled down to clam dip and adult beverages to catch up with each other. Abby joined us for a pizza dinner, while Andy was still at work. They left the next morning to join Shari at Kansas Univ to spend the weekend there as part of the parents weekend events and football game.
    もっと詳しく