Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 45

    Uzes finally

    June 27, 2023 in France ⋅ 🌬 24 °C

    After breakfast we needed a couple of trips to the car park to make sure we have everything. Our host Marie arrived promptly and with her very smiley friendly manner said goodbye to us. Her assistance and her apartment were both excellent. The driving today, although longer turned out to be easier than on some other occasions mainly on the motorway but we have wanted to arrive in Uzes since pre-Covid and currently I am waiting at the garage for ‘Maggi’ to arrive. One particular highlight was the bridge in Millau which we have seen before but never got to drive over.
    Well our place is lovely but is actually on three levels and has a lot more stairs and we expected. Very pretty nevertheless. We are a bit concerned about how Phillip will cope and have been in contact with them. We also spent quite a bit of time trying to work out air-conditioners etc. Ultimately we sat out for a walk and Uzes is extremely pretty and we are excited about being here for the next 10 days. After a little supermarket shop because there is a market tomorrow morning we set out looking for a restaurant. We had a nice walk followed by good dinner and I really looking forward to our next nine days here.
    Read more