Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 8

    Day 82/83: Last Day & Travel Fiasco

    2. huhtikuuta, Marokko ⋅ ☀️ 75 °F

    We woke up at 9am to join Marcelo and Alessandra for breakfast, and then adventured on another hike with Alessandra. Marcelo doesn’t like walks so she was enthusiastic to join us. We learned that their daughter is also on a gap year and is still figuring out what she would like to study or work in. We returned to the Garden and found the turtle Mary saw when we first arrived.

    We hopped in a cab together and drove back to Marrakech. We said goodbye to our new friends and immediately got to the next apartment for our early morning Armenian flight at 7am.

    In truth, Mary was a fucking idiot and the flight was actually at 6am. There was another Air France flight at 9:30 and we had to decide between sunk costs in Armenia or skipping ahead to Turkey. In the end it was a $80 difference and Kieran said let’s go to Armenia (Mary was too excited to skip it). We flew to France, Germany, and then arrived at 3:30am in Yerevan. The bars and strip clubs were still open and we met some friendly street dogs.

    Apartment: Marrakech Autrement
    Restaurant: Restaurant Le 6 Marrakech

    Food:
    Lamb Tajine
    Beef Tajine
    Lue lisää