Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 49

    Vouziers

    November 20, 2023 in France ⋅ 🌧 10 °C

    It was an hours drive and 42 miles to our park up in the town of Vouziers. It rained most of the way and when we found the park up it was still raining. Once again this park up is free and has free water and free dump station. We still haven’t paid for any overnight camps.
    Vouziers is a big town and this park up is right behind the main high street. It’s an ideal park up for anyone that loves shopping or needs anything. There is also a patisserie in our car park so that’s breakfast sorted out.
    We stayed in Wanda for the rest of the day, it carried on raining and we’d done our exploring for the day so we put the tv on and watched some rubbish and then we booked ourselves on the ferry home for Friday, it’s really depressing knowing this trip is nearly over but we are missing the dog and I’m missing cycling. At 6:30pm Ellie made us a lasagne for dinner and we finished off the fresh bread then another Motorhome pulled up next to us. These places are pretty small and I left 2 spaces when I parked in between us and the Motorhome that was already here. I think I’ll be able to pass this guy a coffee in bed through the window in the morning. It was definitely time to close the blinds and settle in for the night.
    Read more