Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 16

    Hue

    November 22, 2022 in Vietnam ⋅ 🌧 26 °C

    After another chilled 5 hours busride we arrived in Hue. Planed to take it easy and that's exactly what we did. 3 Nights in a nice cosy Hotel in the middle of the walking street with all the nice restaurants and bars.
    First day was beauty day. Treated ourselves with a fresh haircut and 2 hours beauty salon with the full program of mani-/Pedicure, facial-and earcleaning, foot and head massage. I tell you it felt close to heaven after 2 weeks of a fully booked timetable.
    Afterwards a nice dinner and couple cocktails and the day was perfect 😇
    Next day already started looking different. I reckon the super tasty medium tuna steak wasn't the right choice 🤦
    Luckily it was raining buckets, so lying in bed pretty much the whole day and sorting some stuff was a good option while having some really shitty stomachcramps.
    Third day went for a walk around the city and the old imperial citadel which wasn't as impressive as expected cause. Two Mainbuildings where closed for restauration so. Nevertheless a quiet and relaxing stroll through nice gardens with bonsais and some old walls and buildings.
    Pretty done from the midday sun back to AC and bed to regain some energy for the next day. A nice bike ride to Hoi An was lying ahead.
    Read more