Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 85

    Paragliding Over Mountains II

    November 27, 2017 in Spain ⋅ 🌙 9 °C

    After our little flying adventure, we caught the bus back into town. Got some nice bread from a little bakery and stopped by a supermarket. Wandered around the new town a bit more. Home for some relaxing (and to clean dog poo off shoe - the stereotype about Spaniards being relaxed about whether to scoop poop or not is sadly true, so it's eyes to the ground at all times).

    Then went back out to pick up Alhambra tickets to make tomorrow easier. Stopped in for a drink (beer and tinto verano) and plate of fried, battered seafood. As it's a tapas place we also got a free small plate of battered whole prawns - quite nice. And the seafood plate (anchovies, fish fillet chunks, squid and shelled prawns) was really good.

    More evening wandering (town coming much more alive and many more shops open than there were at 3-4pm). Had a Spanish tortilla - kind of like a quiche of potato and eggs but different. Really yum and super cheap. Did some window shopping, and stopped by a boardgame shop (Wade may have a problem). Then past the giant Christmas tree made of lights on the way back home.
    Read more