Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    London - Bangkok

    December 2, 2018 in England ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    Travelling time again and this time we’re off to Thailand for some well needed time off and some winter sunshine. Our flight isn’t until 21:35 so knowing that we are seasoned pros at packing now we left it until this morning.

    We got the mega bus to Heathrow Terminal 2 and checked in nice and early. We then decided on some home comforts for dinner in the form of pizza and burgers knowing that we’d be on rice and noodles now for the next 3 weeks.

    We had a wander around the terminal before boarding the flight.

    See you soon Thailand ✈️

    We landed in Bangkok around 4pm, very sleepy and in need of a good wash. We made it through passport control, collected our bags and hopped in a taxi sharpish. Forgetting every thing we read and had been told by friends we asked for the price which meant the meter stayed switched off and under a towel. Rookie move but we were just happy to be making our way to our hotel.

    All checked in we had a well needed shower and put on some nice fresh clothes. We finally felt human again. I wasn’t quite ready for a street made pad thai so we opted for a restaurant which had nice seating, air con and four walls. The food was delicious!
    Read more