Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Mammogram

    January 17 in Antigua and Barbuda ⋅ 🌬 28 °C

    We had the car until 3pm today. This morning we woke up, had our coffee and breakfast, and I put more things away as Brian wrote. We then headed for the car around 10am. Driving during the daylight was much better!
    We went to Woods Radiology to get a mammogram (cost $180 Canadian) as mine was scheduled for March in Moncton but I wouldn’t be there and although I could reschedule…. I wasn’t sure what times I would be in Moncton. You walk in, show past reports, pay and have it done all under we 45 minutes. Results arrive the same day and all is clear!
    Next was Harper’s to exchange the mouse Brian bought so it will work with both Mac and Surface Pro…. As I forgot mine at home.
    Then to food stalls along the road for fruit and Epicurean for groceries. We bought 3 big bags and headed back to Falmouth, gassed up and dropped off the car. Then took groceries to the dingy and back to the boat.
    We were invited out to dinner by Brian’s friends Babs and Tim. There were two other couples (Diane and Jeremy on Lema and Susan and Steve on Thursdays Child). We went to a pizza place and had a lamb pizza.
    Back to the boat and off to bed.
    Read more