Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Singapore

    January 21 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 90 °F

    Boarded the Singapore Airlines flight and got settled into the super large and comfy first class seats. The champagne was wonderful and our coughs are under control for the moment. A couple hours into the flight and it all went downhill, I spent the next 10 hours in misery with a head ache, body aches and cough. Unfortunately we could not get the full experience of a flight we had been looking forward to.

    We arrived at the Clan hotel and so went straight to bed. We would spend the next couple of days mainly sleeping and miserable.😞

    I had made reservations at Spago Lounge months ago and we didn’t want to miss it. We got dressed and went out for a couple of hours. The Marina Bay Sands Hotel was something like we have never seen before.

    On the final day we managed to walk around for a bit and went on the carousel, which happens to be the largest in Asia. Did a river boat cruise, saw the light show at Gardens by the bay and tried Chicken Satay. Our final stop was the famous Hawker Center from the movie Crazy Rich Asians, where we tried some traditional food.

    Went back to the hotel and got organized for an early flight to Bali.
    Read more