Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 24–27

    Phuket- Sri Panwa - Day 1 & 2

    February 3 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 86 °F

    We woke up in Chiang Mai walked down the street to a little breakfast place for our morning coffee and tried coconut toast with mango. Super yummy!!! Klaus ordered an iced orange coffee which is orange juice and coffee, surprisingly good. We got a taxi to the airport for a quick and easy 2 hour flight to Phuket. We flew Thai Air Asia, thank goodness Klaus did some research and we did not book Nok Air, they had a bunch of cancellations. An hour drive later we arrived at the beautiful Sri Panwa resort it is an amazing resort built into the cliff. When ever you want to go some where within the resort a tuk tuk picks you up and takes you. We checked in, changed our clothes and went to a casual dinner over looking the ocean. We took our remaining bottle of prosecco back to the room for an evening swim in our pool.

    Day 2 - We woke up and took the tuk tuk to breakfast. It’s is one of the nicest breakfasts to date. After breakfast we threw on bathing suits and went to the large pool for a bit then the beach pool for the rest of the afternoon. We met a nice couple from Wales and enjoyed chatting with them and drinking aperol. We got cleaned up and took a taxi to the Sunday night market in old town Phuket, it was street after street filled with people and vendors. A very cool experience, we tried a couple of things including the best dumplings ever! Next we walked to dinner at a very cool Michelin restaurant called Day and Night. We had great food and an interesting conversation with a former model/actress from London. After dinner we went to a couple of bars with live music and had a fun evening. We got a taxi, more like a party van 😂😂 back to the hotel. It was late and we were tired!!
    Read more