Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 8

    Yulara

    18 Ogos 2017, Australia ⋅ 🌙 18 °C

    After getting up early to take some photos of the sunrise this morning the wind started to pick up and we decided to spend the day at Yulara.

    We got some much needed cleaning up done around the van and had a look at the activities on offer. I thought the girls would enjoy the Dot painting. A bit pricey at $35 each but I thought they would enjoy the experience; until I read the fine print stating that all children must be accompanied by a paying adult. At $69 per adult it seemed to be more about making money than memories so we gave it a miss.

    We all went to the Red Rock Reptile show which was great especially seeing as there was only 8 of us in the audience! For us there were some familiar animals with very different colouring and a few new ones. The animals are rotated so you never know what you might see. We had a bit of a look around the shops before heading back to the caravan where the kids made a beeline for the pool and we enjoyed a very laid back evening.

    One thing I can say is that at this time of the year there is absolutely no need for flynets. We've had very little issue at all. However I would make sure you pack your winter woollies for evenings and early mornings. The wind picked up today and by evening it was bitterly cold. Still a great day! Hopefully the wind will drop before our trip to the Olgas tomorrow.
    Baca lagi