Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 58

    Lodging: In the Palace

    June 22, 2022 in Croatia ⋅ ☀️ 64 °F

    We are located in the heart of the town Split, on the north-east tower of the Diocletian palace, which is 1700 years old.
    A three bedrooms apartment can accommodate 6 people.

    We are located in the heart of the town Split, on the north-east tower of the Diocletian palace, which is 1700 years old.
    In the vicinity is air terminal, ferry, bus and railway station.

    Near the apartment is a cheap public parking.

    You should visit the unique cultural monument in the world in witch people still live. In newly renovated apartment we offer to our guests: three rooms, one with twin bed and two with two single-beds. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher and everything else you need to prepare a meal.In the bathroom we have washing machine.
    We have all the equipment for babies: cot, high chair for eaiting...

    The apartment has free wireless internet, air-condition and guests have SAT-TV on their disposal, which we believe will not have time to watch, because of the wonderful view on the walls of the Diocletian palace, the hill Marjan, city port, sea, the st, Duje cathedral bell tower and old town roof tops.

    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/250723
    Read more