Satellit
Vis på kort
  • Dag 3

    Embarkation on the MSC World Europa

    3. maj, Spanien ⋅ ☀️ 55 °F

    Embarkation was so simple! One of the bonuses of a European itinterary on MSC is that people embark and disembark at nearly every port - the ship just makes a perpetual circuit (Malta being an exception on our itinerary). This prevents the normal crush.

    We sat down to dinner just as we left port. Mom and Willow got a little seasick from the perspective going past the long dock to get out of the harbor but it cleared up quickly.

    —--

    The MSC World Europa stands as a towering achievement in contemporary cruise ship design, stretching impressively over 333 meters in length and boasting the capacity to accommodate nearly 6,762 passengers. As one of the largest cruise ships afloat, it pushes the boundaries of maritime innovation with its eco-conscious LNG propulsion system, minimizing its environmental footprint. The ship’s vast scale is matched by its rich array of amenities, including multiple gourmet dining venues, expansive leisure facilities, and a sprawling promenade. This floating metropolis not only offers a luxurious escape but also reflects a forward-thinking approach to sustainable travel on the high seas.
    Læs mere