Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Dubrovnik

    October 14, 2023 in Croatia ⋅ ☀️ 17 °C

    I will curly and decided to head out for a run at about 8:30 a.m.. half an hour later. Having done 5K I got back to the room and then we got ready to head out for breakfast.

    First we stopped at a bar just outside the hotel but they only did drinks so we had a quick coffee before finding another restaurant for food. As it turned out, it was the same restaurant that we eaten in last night as part of the food tour. We both had a coffee, orange juice and the hangover breakfast which included a couple of eggs, sausage, chips and some salad.

    Nextby walked through the Pile gate how to get to the fort that sits just outside the city walls. Reclined the steps to the forts and took some photos of old Dubrovnik beforeheading back and around the city walls to find the bottom of the cable car.

    Report tickets and headed up the cable car to the top of the hill with some amazing views of Dubrovnik and our first beer of the day.

    Next we texting more photos before catching the cable car back down to the old town and in through the North gate back to our hotel. Quick change in gathering a stuff. We stopped in the bar outside the hotel for a drink before. I realised that the boat tour that we'd booked for the afternoon wasn't a walking distance away. Rather we needed to get a taxi to the port.
    Read more