The Church of Saint-Germain-en-LayeOctober 3, 2018 in France ⋅ ⛅ 66 °F
The present parish church of Saint-Germain-en-Laye was built in 1827. It is the fourth sanctuary to have been built on the site since 1028. In the beginning of the 18th century it was known as ‘Saint-Germain-de-Paris’. The church is now dedicated to St. Germain and St. Vincent who founded the town at the beginning of the 11th century.