Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 18

    Flâner dans Aix-en-Provence

    August 6, 2023 in France ⋅ 🌬 25 °C

    Quick trip to Aix-en-Provence. Looking forward to exploring it more.

    Nestled amidst the sun-soaked landscapes of Provence, Aix-en-Provence beckons with its blend of old-world charm and artistic allure. Known for its captivating fusion of history and elegance, this enchanting town is a must-visit destination for travelers seeking a quintessential French experience.

    Wander through Aix's narrow cobblestone streets lined with ornate fountains and pastel-hued buildings that pay homage to its Roman heritage. The iconic Cours Mirabeau avenue is a vibrant hub adorned with plane trees, historic mansions, and boutique shops. Indulge in the local cuisine at bustling markets or charming cafés, savoring the flavors of Provençal delights.

    Art enthusiasts will relish in the legacy of Post-Impressionist painter Paul Cézanne, who called Aix home. Discover his studio and explore the landscapes that inspired his masterpieces at Mont Sainte-Victoire.

    Aix-en-Provence's magnetic blend of history, culture, and natural beauty offers a sensory journey that will resonate long after you've left its enchanting embrace.
    Read more