Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Clothing optional, update

    November 9, 2014, North Atlantic Ocean ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    One of the rumours about the clothing optional cruise following this one, was that they where going to take out all the loose furniture in the pyramid lounge and put in lots of mattresses.
    Well I was talking to the 1st officer at lunch the yesterday day, and he assures me that it's absolutely true.
    All the loose furniture is coming out and being replaced with mattresses.
    The use of which I'll leave to your imagination, lol.
    There will be no staff allowed in the lounge except maybe one or two security staff.
    I'm guessing that there will be so many volunteers for this job, that they'll have to put all the security staffs names in a hat and do a draw.
    Yesterday was Jill's 70th birthday and Sheila and Sue had got her a small present each and a couple of cards.
    We all embarrassed her by singing Happy Birthday to her as she came in to the lounge.
    Then later on Mel the diamond concierge and some of the staff presented her with a small cake and sang happy birthday again.
    Really lovely touch for a lovely lady.
    As I said the other day the atmosphere in that lounge is brilliant once again.
    Read more