Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Cats oh rats!

    October 26, 2014 in England ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    Those of you who have sailed on the latest Royal ships will know that they recommend booking all your on board entertainment on line, weeks before you cruise, which we did.
    It's all worked quite well right up until last night, when the first production of cats, the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical was on.
    We arrived as recommended 30 mins before the start, well when we got in to the theatre it was already jam packed full.
    There was not one seat to be found, and still lots and lots of people coming in.
    We decided to cut our losses and go back up to the lounge and have a drink.
    The girls went and spoke to Israel, the suites concierge who managed to get us seats for the matinee the next day.
    Having said all that, the show is two and a half hours long plus a 15 minute interval, so I may give it a miss.
    If I find out that it's really worth seeing I can always see it in November when we're back on Oasis.
    I must apologize for the number of moans in this latest blog, but it's just been one of those cruises.
    Also I do think it's helpful sometimes to know about the things that go wrong, so you can possibly stop them happening to you... Well that's my excuse for being a grumpy old man lol.
    Read more