Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    More new friends.

    July 23, 2013, North Atlantic Ocean ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    Just love cruising for meeting nice people.
    On this one we've met a couple from Bonney Scotland, John and Angela.
    And Jim, who's English and his wife Hanney, who's originally from Holland.
    Then from Arizona USA, there's Jim and Jean Tammen.
    And last night we met the American comedian Buz Sutherland, who was on the theatre.
    We were in the Oceanview cafe having dinner with Jim and Jean, when the comedian came over to say hi to Jim, who he'd met earlier.
    He got chatting and said if we wanted he'd go and get some of his tricks to show is as he did a bit of magic as well as the comedy.
    Well 5 minutes later he was back and did some amazing card tricks for us.
    After he'd finished he gave the props to Aimee, along with a signed DVD for her and one for Jim, and a signed photo for each of us.
    He was a really lovely guy and he told us about his family, who it turned out he was really missing, as he'd been away for over a month up to now.
    On fact he started to get tears in his eyes, so made his excuses and left, what a really genuine and nice guy.
    Read more