Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Lazy Day

    May 11, 2013, Eastern Mediterranean ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    Not a lot happened today, we stayed on board ship and caught some sun by the pool in the solarium.
    Well I say not a lot happened, that is until Sheila and Denise went to the gym and while sheila was entering her weight on the treadmill she somehow set the speed to 7.8 kmh.
    Well apparently she took off like the roadrunner being chased by Wile e Coyote and couldn't keep her feet and spun off the machine and ended in a heap on the floor.
    Being the good friend she is Denise cracked off laughing and couldn't help lol.
    So with a twisted ankle and a bruised shoulder and knee she rejoined me by the pool to sunbathe.
    That is until the heavens opened lol, for about 20 minutes it poured down and the wind got up so we transferred to the diamond lounge for a coffee and watched it through the widow.
    Later seven of us did the quiz in the schooner bar, we split into two teams to improve our chances but still bombed out lol.
    Evening time Sheila and I first went upstairs for a drink with Maz & Sue and Egbert & Chris.
    Then after dinner we went down stairs for a drink with Ken & Denise and Nigel & Fred, later Maz & Sue joined us and we finished the evening off there
    Well I say evening, Sheila and I turned in about 9pm, we're getting to be old fogies lol.
    But in Sheilas defence her ankle was still hurting from her fall, I had no such excuse, I'm just an old fogie lol.
    Read more