Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4–6

    Bunya Whispers: Dreams Take Flight

    January 7 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 26 °C

    The road whispered tales of anticipation as we finally rolled into our first planned destination—the Bunya Mountains, their beauty an embrace of welcome. It was a moment painted in disbelief, as if the canvas of our dreams had come to life before our eyes.

    Twenty-two months had danced between the day we purchased our bus—still nameless, yet brimming with promise—and this moment. Twenty-two months of life's ebb and flow, of work's demands, and of tireless love poured into transforming a simple bus into a home on wheels.

    Now, beneath the watchful gaze of ancient trees, we found ourselves in a sanctuary of stillness. The weight of accomplishment settled upon us, each breath a quiet celebration of the miracle we had woven together.

    For today was not merely an arrival; it was a genesis. The first brushstroke upon a boundless canvas, marking the dawn of our nomadic narrative. A life unbound by walls, guided by the whisperings of the wind and the allure of distant horizons.

    With hearts alight and spirits unbound, we stepped into this new season, embracing the freedom that danced upon the breeze. Our home on wheels, our faithful companion, stood ready to carry us into the tapestry of dreams yet to be discovered.
    Read more