Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 75

    Broome to Port Headland

    30 de julio de 2023, Australia ⋅ 🌬 18 °C

    Currently doing the 600k drive from Broome to Port Headland. Not the most exciting stretch of road we have driven. Have been working on a granny Squares crochet jumper that I started on this trip between my turns to drive. Packed all my odd balls of 8ply to use up.

    Ducked into Broome for shopping, water and fuel. Then back on the road. I think we have both been living off the grid to long, we were glad to leave the traffic and people behind.
    More free camping. Our first night was at Goldwire Rest Area, lots of nice shade spots here. Then on to the Afghan Well Camp, one of those spots you need Wikicamps to find. Didn't find any well. But a ok little place to pull off for the night. Graham whipped up his signature spag bol for dinner. So I got the night off.

    There was two roadhouses to pick up fuel on this road. The Sandfire and Pardoo. The Pardoo has closed down. We should have enough fuel from our fill up at Sandfire, but filled the spare Jerry can as well. Can duck into Port Headland if needs be to top up.

    Will be turning off to head out to Marble Bar just before Port Headland.
    Leer más