Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 18

    Day 13, Youngstown Ohio

    19 sierpnia 2013, Stany Zjednoczone ⋅ 🌙 15 °C

    Day Thirteen - A relaxing morning got us into YSU campus around 11:15am after we did a little shopping for some basic household toolkits the girls could use to do stuff around their apartment, also helped me in finishing off the assembly of some bedroom shelves and things with a real hammer and screwdriver. Putting shelves together with Phillips head star head screws and a flathead screwdriver, not to mention attempting to hammer in little tacks for the backboard with the back end of the same flathead screwdriver was just doing my head in yesterday. Therefore the tools were more for me today, not the girls. Hahaha.

    Oh dear now it seemed there was some more shopping needed to complete the bathroom requirements, mmmmm funny thing that. Ok, this time off to Walmart, man they are damn big shopping centres with nothing unavailable, a sort of combination of a Target, Bunnings, and Masters all in one, not to mention the Woolies supermarket for foodstuffs as well.

    Now back to the apartments to assemble the last few additions to the furniture list. With that our of the way it was time for a relaxing stroll around one of their major shopping malls while the girls had their nails done. OMG, these things are built for women only. Other than a couple of menswear stores there was nothing but clothes, shoes, beauty and hair, and food, not a damn thing that would be of any interest to a bloke, crikey, what's the world coming to?

    All I could do was find a coffee shop, a Gloria Jeans to get a good cup of coffee, the Americans have no idea how to make a good cup of coffee, and blow me down, it was nothing like a GJ's back home. The coffee was atrocious and all I ordered was an ordinary cappuccino.
    Czytaj więcej