Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    Day 8: A “Golden” opportunity

    January 14, 2018 in Taiwan ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    云朵为我们的活动散开!

    今天老师也让我们晚起一点,早饭我们吃了很多昨天晚上买的东西。十点半我们从酒店离开坐公共汽车到九份。一个小时后我们到达九份。因为九份近海靠山,风景十分优美!从我们的照片你就可以知道我说的不假。我们去新北市立黄金博物馆。在那里我们参观了本山五坑,了解一百年前矿工的生活。 然后我们去九份老街吃晚饭。我们吃了卤肉饭、鱼丸、炒冬粉、油豆腐和凉拌黄瓜。晚饭后我们去山上看日落。然后我们再去九份老街吃芋圆,芋圆是一种用芋头做成的甜点。在吃完了以后我们回去台北市参观台北一〇一。从八十九层的观景台,我们可以看到全台北市。景色壮观!

    The clouds parted for our activities today!
    Today we slept in! For breakfast we ate many of the things we bought last night, and then left the hotel at 10:30. We then caught the bus to Jiu Fen. 1 hour later we arrived! Because Jiu Fen is located both close to the sea and amongst the mountains every view was amazing! Hopefully you can also experience the beautiful scenery through our photos. We first went to the New Taipei City Gold Museum. There we took a tour of the old Ben Shan Wu Keng gold mining tunnel. Afterward we went to Jiu Fen’s old street to eat dinner. We ate Pork oil rice, fish meatball soup, mung bean noodles, fried tofu and cold cucumber salad. After eating dinner we went up one of the mountains to watch the sunset over the bay. Then we went back to Jiu Fen’s old street for dessert; boiled taro balls. After we finished eating we returned to Taipei to visit Taipei 101. You could see the whole of Taipei from the view from the 89th floor. Absolutely spectacular!

    作者:凯尔 Written by Kyle
    Read more