Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Day 10: Good Morning Costa Rica

    January 1 in Costa Rica ⋅ ☀️ 77 °F

    It’s hard to believe last year on this date, accompanied by my “Wing Man” Donny Austin - Donna & I were at the shoreline of Long Island Sound in Connecticut plunging into the icy cold waters of the sound.

    This morning while sipping on my Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie we prepare to explore Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Cost Rica. This makes five different countries we have discovered. Like the traveler’s of old - each port is a new discovery for Donna and me - each port filled with expectation and adventure.

    Our tour is at 9:00 AM - Happy New Year 2024 - If you are going to start a New Year this isn’t too shabby a way too start.

    My 2024 wish and hope for all who read this is that your lives are filled with joy - that Faith, Hope, and Love are the guard rails of your lives. My hope for our world is that we can learn from the 1,500 or so people about the Neptune - It is very possible to be very different and live together in a world without war. Let’s put any greed and ego behind us and find those things that bring us together in 2024.

    It’s time to wake up Donna and head to breakfast.

    #myvikingjourney #vikingneptune #CostaRica
    Read more