Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Good Morning Mickey!

    July 5, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    On day 2 of our park fun we visited Disneyland Park. Another early start to take advantage of Magic Hour (it switches parks each day). This time our first destination was Tomorrowland and Fastpasses for Star Tours. Fastpasses in hand we found some breakfast. Once our bellies were full we rode Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, a semi-submersible sub ride themed after the famous Disney clownfish. We also rode Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Autotopia, the Jungle Cruise, Tarzan’s Treehouse and Pirates of the Caribbean before stopping for some lunch. After lunch we rode the Disney Railroad all around the park and visited the Pirates Liar on Tom Sawyer Island. Our last ride was the Haunted Mansion.
    It was so hot, we decided to head back to the hotel for a break and to visit the pool.
    We got freshened up and returned to the park in time to take the train to New Orleans Station and check in for our 8 pm dinner reservations. We enjoyed our meal and sat through the Fantasmic Show. By the time we got back to the hotel everyone was exhausted again and we called it a night.

    DYK: Disneyland Park opened in July 1955. The park was designed and built under the direct supervisor of Walt Disney. Disney California Adventure Park opened in 2001.
    Read more