Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 32

    Reflections

    July 31, 2018 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    Reflections after a month of travel…
    Traveling is not always relaxing and laided-back. Sometimes is a stressful, sometimes it makes you think more than you would like, and sometimes it is a down-right worry. After almost a month of travel, I am not going to lie, we have been through all those emotions at some point already. Now that being said we have seen and done great things, enjoyed time with friends and found many moments that are more than worth it.
    We have already reminisced about where we have been and how ‘long ago’ it was since we drank beer at NWT Brewing in Yellowknife or drank beer at the Anaheim Brewery in California or drank beer at Les 3 Brasseurs in Tahiti… oh ya and rode the Radiator Springs Racers in Disneyland or paddle boarded in Bora Bora. We are so fortunate that the adventures keep coming and the experiences continue to amaze us. But moving through the places and spaces of this trip keeps you on your toes and double-checking.
    So far we have enjoyed destinations with amazing weather, and that certainly lends itself to relaxation and comfort… and hopefully that continues.
    We are sharing some amazing sights, sounds and experiences with our children and with any luck making memories that will not soon be forgotten.
    As we step on new continents, step into new cities and maybe step out of our comfort zone we want to leave tracks that encourage our kids to never stop exploring.

    With many memories behind us and our eyes looking ahead of us the adventure continues…
    Read more