Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 77

    Traveling Woes and Whoas!

    September 14, 2018 in Denmark ⋅ 🌧 12 °C

    With the end of our adventure drawing near, it is time for another reflection…

    The pictures aren’t always great and the stories aren’t always exciting but the memories are special and unique.

    We are going places and seeing things but most important we are spending time with people. These people and the lives they are sharing with us are elevating this adventure from sight-seeing to life-changing.

    It is not always comfy, and sometimes it has been hot (and cold), some mornings have been early, and food isn’t always what you expected it to be but these are all pieces of the puzzle, a series of dots that when connected are taking us around the world.

    Did some grocery shopping, had to buy new socks, drove on the opposite side of the road (and vehicle), and even got a haircut... just a few of the ‘normal’ tasks that have been part of the adventure. A little different (ok, sometimes a lot different) and a little the same. Excitedly mundane and boringly enjoyable... all memorable memories.

    Everything we have seen, learned, visited, and experienced… all teasing us for more.
    Read more