Satellitt
Vis på kartet
  • Dag 17

    Final stop

    21. mars 2023, Vietnam ⋅ ☁️ 32 °C

    Sadly we have reached the last leg of our trip. The good news is we've got 5 nights of an uninterrupted stay which means we can really settle in and take our time exploring Hanoi.

    We're staying at the Capella Hanoi which is right across the street from our first night. A great location obviously. The Capella is a beautiful hotel styled around the opera with a nice bit of over the top decor.

    In addition to a cool basement pool and spa area, they have a free cocktail hour every day which we've yet to miss. We've also tried out two of their free activities including a whiskey and oyster pairing (actually quite nice coming from someone who loves oysters but is iffy on whiskey). And this afternoon we tried their gin tasting with a local Vietnamese gin!

    We made it out of the hotel too of course. And have gotten a nice sampling of local beer and street food. Igor claims the bun cha we had for lunch was "one of the best meals" he's ever had. Bun = rice noodles and Cha = charred meats.

    Tonight we're again at happy hour enjoying a daiquiri and the love potion punch 🍸🍹 then off to dinner at a sushi place close by!
    Les mer