Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    From here we charge slow

    August 31, 2022 in Serbia ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    You remember the last charging stop at Shell in Croatia? That was pretty much the last HPC (High Performance Charger) from there on I was happy to get CCS 50 kWh if at all.
    Well, the route is the journey, right. Have simple lunch while charging and getting some unfiltered sun drive the car with a spectacular range of almost 400 km. Insane, at home, I can only reach 250 km max on the highway. With the empty streets and average speed of about 115 km/h more range is possible.
    Really frustrating was though the situation in Serbia with the free HPC charger on the mount routes. Literally non of them was working for me and even the paid ones did not work, that resulted in unplanned hotel stays which offer AC (11 kWh) chargers which is fast enough to charge full over night. Though, very very stressful when you run out of range and no chargers are in reach. Tesla Chargers are not available for non Tesla cars in Serbia, so I took remaining necessary range from a AC charger at Ikea. That charging time using for calling all hotels in Belgrade which listed with EV Chargers at Booking.com. Luckily I did call them, as some of them did not offer even though listed.
    Read more