Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    Morvich camping site

    September 7, 2016 in Scotland ⋅ 🌧 15 °C

    Morvich Caravan Club Site is the ideal getaway for those who enjoy the great outdoors. Located on the lush green, wooded valley floor and surrounded by picturesque hills and mountains, the caravan site offers breathtaking scenery. Mostly owned by the National Trust for Scotland, the land has been designated as a National Scenic Area, so unforgettable natural beauty is guaranteed.

    Guided walks are organised by the National Trust for Scotland (next door); please check their website for details. These walks cater for everyone from the walker who enjoys a good challenge to those who prefer to take in the panoramic views at a more gentle, leisurely pace. For other memorable excursions as well as to stock up on conveniences, the caravan park also gives you easy access to The Isle of Skye and the town of Kyle, which boasts a busy harbour and tasty local treats as well as charming shops for you to sample. The site is ideally located of exploring many castles including Eilean Donan (one of the most recognised castles in Scotland) and Dunvegan Castle. All in all the area makes for a refreshing break away from everyday.

    Source the Caravan Club UK - http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/caravanclubapps/ap…
    Read more