Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    The Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition

    September 7, 2016 in Scotland ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    Explore the mysteries and discover the history of the world famous Loch at the Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition Experience.
    Discover the history of Loch Ness from the ice age to the third millennium in a seven room, themed, automated walk through. Explore the history of the loch and the many mysteries and explorations that have surrounded its past. Learn about the rumours, the hoaxes and the truths and discover what may really live in Loch Ness.

    Using a highly effective mixture of animations, lasers and special effects, visitors can experience the history of the monster by exploring Scotland’s geological past and folklore. Find out what has been discovered and what research has been done and view some of the actual equipment used to explore and navigate the Loch.

    There are also various shopping outlets, the Loch Ness Cafe and plenty of places to explore.

    During the summer season, book a boat trip aboard the Deepscan and begin your own adventure of discovery to see what lurks beneath the water.

    Source: https://www.visitscotland.com/info/see-do/the-l…
    Read more