Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    slaphappy at science and Shakespeare

    June 14, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    Bonjour !!

    Today we went to the science museum to learn about all sorts of cool things. While we were technically there for the hearing exhibit where we learned a bunch of new information (like how baby babbles have accents), we were also really fascinated by the fish in the greenhouse area.

    All of this learning really tuckered us out, so we decided to act even more American and went to McDonald’s. Here, we used taste properties, such as recognization, and compared French McDonald’s to American McDonald’s. We were a little disappointed that there was not an abundance of new things on the menu, but we still tried the macaroons and the mcflurries. Overall, both were very different and relatively good.

    After this, we headed back to Shakespeare to make up for our previously rushed visit. This time around was much more fulfilling and the line moved surprisingly fast. After this, we made i quick pit stop at brandy Melville. Kind of embarrassing.

    Lastly, we ate dinner next door for the millionth time. It was not till after the dinner that we learned you are supposed to sip limoncello, not take it like a shot. You live and you learn.

    Au revoir !!
    Read more