Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 148

    St Andrews - Ullapool - Cotswolds

    July 13, 2022 in Scotland ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    We had been lucky enough to get tickets in the ballot for the 150th Open in St Andrews for the Saturday and Sunday. Mum kindly organised accom with Louisa & Mihai (& the pigs, ducks, geese, eels 🤣) and the whole St Andrews crew were back in town so we were set for a cracker of a weekend!

    First, a fab few days in Edinburgh with Fifer, Darcy and Caitlin over from Sydney, including dinner with the whole Strath crew (thanks Fif) and a very stressful French visa appointment. Then on to St A for a fabulous lunch at Steph’s with all the school gals and bubs. Tiger wasn’t going to make the cut so Dan bought a panic ticket for the Friday to ensure he saw him coming up the 18th. What a moment for him!

    The golf weekend was such fun…day 1 with Mum & James, dinner with Guy & VK and Day 2 with Fif & James with a bottle of bubbles whilst walking the course at 11am setting the tone for the day. To witness an Aussie win was something else!

    The three musketeers then hit the road for Ullapool to visit Scoobs, Lawrie, Winnie-May & Moss. So special to all be together. A fun few days filled with seafood shack feeds, walks, puflinks, picnics, zap catting and giggles. ❤️

    Ollie & John met us at Angus & Nicky’s for the weekend ⛳️ 🎾 then kindly drove us down to Mum’s for a week of R&R to prepare for the next adventure…IBIZA BABY!
    Read more