Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 4

    Day 4

    24 de agosto de 2023, Estados Unidos ⋅ ☁️ 70 °F

    We had a spectacular day yesterday with a visit from the wonderful Pat Knapp. Dave showed her the boat and we had a great lunch and a walk. She very generously helped us out with an ongoing issue and we can't thank her enough.
    What Could Go Right? Well, seeing family is nice on this adventure. So, if you are ever so inclined to come meet us for a lunch or an overnight, let us know! We would love it. We have a lot to be grateful for and this easy pace is so relaxing.
    What Could Go Wrong? The dinghy motor breathed it's last breath and a replacement was quickly found! The rain has showed us many a leak in our tiny vessel and this very minute, Dave is running around with a hand drill and caulk! Today Dave replaces the propeller and tomorrow we should be on our way. The weather does not look favorable and some tough decisions are being made about route and destination timing. Stay tuned for how we fare. As you all might imagine, Dave and I do not always agree about which is the safest, best way to maneuver. Where Dave sees challenge to overcome, I see problem to face!
    Leer más