Satellite
Show on map
  • Changing our Perspective...

    July 13, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 86 °F

    We were listening to Family Adventure Podcast where a traveling family with 6 kids interviews other traveling families to learn about their travels, goals, accomplishments, challenges, etc... During one 'from the kid's perspective' podcast, a 10yo talked about how his favorite part of his 'big trip' was going to Disneyland and Lego Land. Our kids chimed in that our trip would be SO much better if we could go to Disney too (little do they know that we're hoping to go to Disneyland Tokyo...shhhh).

    Sooo...rather than starting August 30th AFTER a pre-planned whirlwind trip to California (including a day with our California fam at Disneyland), Chicago & Montreal to see our families one last time, we are 'starting our trip' on August 18th, the day we fly to California, and spending our first full day at Disneyland. Without changing our plans in any way, our trip became more exciting with a quick perspective shift. So please see our adjusted travel map for our 'new and improved' big trip!

    PS: for those of you following closely, we also added a week in Morocco to meet Grandma & Papa!
    Read more