Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 118

    You Should Go to Israel (by Lewis)

    December 13, 2022 in Israel ⋅ ☀️ 72 °F

    I'm only 9 years old but I've been to 19 different countries. If I could travel anywhere, I'd go to Israel. Israel has impressive hiking, warm waters which are great for swimming, and amazing food. You should travel to Israel.

    You should visit Israel because there are great mountains to hike. En Gedi has impressive waterfalls and is one of the only lush places in the desert. Mt Masada is also in the desert. Mt Masada is an archeological site of ancient Jewish ruins, has a great view at the top and you can also (if you're there at the right time) see the sunrise. Another summit you might want to climb is Mt Bental. Mt Bental is in the Golan Heights and has cool bunkers at the top. There are bunkers at the top because there was a war there: the Yom Kippur war of 1973. Also, in northern Israel, you can find Mt Carmel. Haifa is on Mt Carmel and the Bahai gardens are also there. There is always fun stuff at the top of the peaks. We can therefore see that you should go to Israel because there are great mountains to hike.

    You should travel to Israel because there are a lot of opportunities to swim. For example, you can go swimming at Banana Beach. It has GIANT waves, which are good for boogie-boarding and surfing. You can find Banana Beach in Tel Aviv. Similar to beaches, there are deep pools, which are great for diving. You can visit lots of places that have pools, like the Merom Golan Kibbutz and the Kalia Kibbutz. In addition to pools and beaches, there is also the Dead Sea, which is just awesome. You can float in the water, without trying to float or even treading! Plus, you can paint yourself in mud. It is clear that you should go to Israel because there are a lot of places to go swimming.

    You should visit Israel because the food is yummy. There are tasty proteins. The chicken schnitzel is flavorful and there's amazing sea-bream. Smashburger has some of the best burgers in Tel Aviv. My preferred burger is the Double Smash with french fries on top. Smashburger also sells lemonade, freshly made with lemon juice, water and some sugar. Equally important to proteins, the soil in Israel produces healthy vegetables, like broccoli. Because the Israeli weather is great for growing things, they get four seasons of cucumbers and tomatoes. Once you're done with your veggies, it's time for dessert. Israel has yummy chocolate rugelach. Additionally, there are candy shops. My preferred candy is the red licorice spiral. There are also smoothes: Mr. Juice smoothies are my favorite. As a result, you should go to Israel because the food is mouthwatering.

    I'm absolutely certain that you should travel to Israel. You must agree that hiking to cool places, tons of swimming opportunities, and a lot of good food sounds pretty great. Wouldn't you want to go to Israel?
    Read more