Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 143

    Skydiving (by Lewis & Andrew)

    January 7, 2023 in Singapore ⋅ ☁️ 82 °F

    Lewis: While in Singapore we went indoor skydiving in a wind tunnel. Before you go skydiving, you should know that there are fans below you. The fans have to push up enough air, approximately 120 mph, to counteract gravity and make you float. Before you go skydiving, you need to have some special gear. That special gear is goggles, a helmet, earplugs, and a full-body suit. To be able to fly, you need to be in a specific position on your belly, chin up, arms out, and legs on a slight upward angle. It was breathtakingly fun. If I could do anything, I'd go skydiving again.

    Andrew: We went to Singapore and went to an indoor skydiving place called Ifly. It was so fun. You get to go in a wind tunnel and you go dooooowwwwwwnnnnnn.... I’m just kidding you, you go up, not down. You just need to lie on your stomach and then you float. At the end, the guide asks you if you want to go to the top of the tunnel. If you do, you go with a guide and the people who run the skydiving tunnel turn the wind up a lot. This was the best Chanukah present - thanks so much Lewis!
    Read more