Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 9

    Last Event: Tavern Kalokerinos

    June 9, 2023 in Greece ⋅ ⛅ 73 °F

    After our awe-inspiring visit to the Temple of Poseidon, we hopped back onto our private coach, leaving the beautiful Sounio behind, and made our way back to the city of Athens. We checked back into the Hotel London, our home away from home, before heading out to the Athenian shops one last time.

    With our final shopping spree complete, we into a had lunch in the heart of the city. Our afternoon was spent back at the hotel, where we had a few hours to rest and pack. We're scheduled to leave for the airport at the unearthly hour of 2:30am!!!

    Before that, though, there was one final Greek experience awaiting us - a dinner show at the Tavern Kalokerinos in Athens. The night was filled with traditional Greek dancing, local cuisine, and fun. A few of the kids even joined in the fun, busting their moves on the dance floor as the audience cheered!

    It was a perfect wrap to our Greek adventure - steeped in history, enriched by culture, and chock full of unforgettable experiences. As we prepare for our journey home, we take with us memories that will last a lifetime. Opa!
    Read more