Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    The International Spy Museum

    September 20, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 75 °F

    From the somberness of Ford’s Theater, we headed to the International Spy Museum! When we arrived, we were introduced to the world of spy raft and intrigue when we were handed new identities and tasked with completing a mission.

    We navigated through exhibits that vividly brought to life the history of espionage, with a special spotlight on the fascinating array of spy gadgets and disguises that captured everyone's imagination.

    Adding to the excitement was an interactive exhibit that was a huge hit with the kids. Picture this: a spy trying to avoid capture, stuck hanging from a skyscraper. But this was no ordinary challenge; the bar shook unexpectedly and wind blew in their faces. The goal was to hang on for 60 seconds. Enough time to avoid capture. Some students did better than others. 😉 I've posted a few videos to give you a glimpse.

    This was a really well done museum. It was a great mix of educational displays and interactive elements. The kids really enjoyed it, and of course, the gift shop!

    FindPenguins limits each post to 20 photos and 2 videos. In our Facebook Group there are more pictures.
    Read more